Monday, December 1, 2008

That Classic Fender Sound for Christmas!


I worked on this shot for my website and thought it would go great here also. This is a classic and classy combination from the late 70's and early 80's. The "Tele", is my 62 re-issue, the amp, my late 70's Deluxe Reverb amp. Together with a few select pedals and we have a toxic combo for any club. I like to call this picture the "A Retro Christmas".

Believe it or not, I played alternative rock using this setup quite frequently. You can either mike the front of the cabinet or use a direct box. I've used both and like both for what they bring to the show. Easy tear down too.

And now briefly onto the events of the Zero Impact Shop over the next few weeks.

We will be starting on the next custom internal project later this month along with preparation for the release of the eco-Axe 1a in the Spring. (stay tuned for a sneak peek in Jan. 09).

I'll be starting work on the 'G' later next quarter. The 'G' is an SG inspired creation featuring custom graphics and finish. I'll also be starting an OSU Themed Guitar for an old "Buckeye".

OK - Now for the shout out to the troops. As always, thanks for your service. It is greatly appreciated here.

And to everyone here on my blog,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


ZIG1

No comments: